I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

30 December 2009

Winter Wonderland

I have definitely had my fill of snow and its only the end of December!! Scares me to think winter had only just begun. Council Bluffs has already had two major snowstorms with about a foot of snow each storm. I must admit it is very pretty though….






All these photos were taken at my parents on Christmas Day. We were snowed in so I decided the snow and their Akita puppy Elizabeth (Izzy) were great excuses to use my new Christmas present.





How often do you see corn stalks and over 2 feet of snow? Very very rare.



Once I finally made it home Aeisha was stir crazy and decided to brave the cold. This is huge for her as she hates cold and wet. Poor little desert kitty.


No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC