I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

18 December 2009

Lets Go Chiefs!!


I am braving the frigid temps to cheer you on so I expect a win Sunday!! I have a warm red coat, my cozy uggs, an army camo Chiefs hat (thanks Cole), and zone 3 Under Armor (borrowed from my brother) to try and prevent frostbite. Just need mega warm gloves. I must convince my super talented Mommy to whip me up a cowl/scarf that matches chief colors…On the way to Kansas City we are stopping in this lovely little town.

Weston, Missouri, a very quaint small town. They have their own brewery, several wineries, lots of great shops, and restaurants. The town is very festive at Christmas (they have many fun events throughout the year). I love small towns filled with charm. Once in KC we are meeting up with some of my favorite relatives – I imagine a cocktail or two may be consumed.

Can’t wait for the weekend to start so I can to enjoy the holiday season and my family!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC