I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!



Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!





Lets hope this pending storm doesn't cancel Christmas! It already ruined my yearly father daughter Xmas Eve shopping/lunch experience. We decided to reschedule for Saturday or Sunday to be safe. It is great to be home for Christmas and looking forward to spending it with my family. A quick photo recap of the past several Christmas's.

I hope everyone remembers the true meaning of Christmas this time of year and has a very merry Christmas with their family and friends. I feel blessed to have such an amazing family and amazing life.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC