I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

11 December 2009

Holiday Parade of Homes Sunday – Dec 13th


No plans this Sunday? Do you live in Council Bluffs or the surrounding areas? If so I have an event for you - the LC Vocal Music Holiday Parade of Homes. My home is one of four on the tour - 211 Park Ave, 616 S Seventh, 124 Norwood Dr, 14 Westlake Village. Tickets are only $8 and you not only get great ideas for Christmas and the chance to snoop through others homes, but also Christmas Caroling courtesy of the LC vocal department. Diller’s Greenhouse and The Olive Branch were my florists. Last week the poinsettias were gorgeous and plentiful.

Hope to see you Sunday!!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC