2012 was an amazing year. I am constantly reminded how blessed and lucky I am. I wouldn’t change a thing. However, I am quite excited to start a new year. It’s sure to be exciting and filled with fun and new adventures. I’m not usually a big “resolution” maker but figured for fun I would throw a few out.
1. Run a marathon
2. PR a half marathon
3. Start attending church regularly again
4. Be consistent with exercise and make it a priority
5. Eat healthier/cleaner – more fresh fruits and veggies
6. Spend less time consuming alcohol and more time improving myself
7. Continue to always make time for family
8. Raise chickens
9. Improve my gardening skills
10. Take at least one new class – photography? Another farm/garden class?
11. This is a biggie – get re-elected to Council Bluffs City Council!!!!!
12. Have a craft/junk fair with my mom and aunt
13. Travel overseas at least once – London or Ireland
14. Tackle unfinished home improvement projects
15. Learn how to build something – even just a table
16. Utilize my creative/crafty side more often, spend less on store items
17. Continue to contribute to the community through volunteering and sitting on boards/commissions
18. Bring more sack lunches – eat out less
19. Learn to say no and take time to relax
20. Enjoy every minute of life!!!!
What are your resolutions?