I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 November 2015

Las Iguanas House Snaps


Slowly but surely Las Iguanas is looking more and more like ours. It's brighter, fun, and colorful. Very islandy. We now have hot water and A/C which is huge! I can't wait to share pictures of the newly remodeled bathroom and eventually kitchen. But for now a few snaps of the house from the last trip. Every time we add a new piece of art, a few more pillows, a rug, dishes... I am becoming an expert in taking the maximum amount imaginable in a checked bag and two carry ons lol



Thanks to my obsession with the Funky Beehive and now Sol Creation my closet is looking pretty also. Makes getting dressed so much fun every day, and I obviously am leaning towards a certain color scheme on the island. Where else can you get away with wearing white year round?




We need curtains and more art but it feels more and more like home every time we go. I love our funky new octopus dinnerware from Anthropology.



We are trying to do all local art. Just take our time and find fun pieces that we like. There are so many talented people on the island finding the art won't be a problem, more narrowing down to a few select pieces.



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC