I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

30 September 2009

Daily Nonpareil Candidate Questions

The Nonpareil sent all city council candidates a set of five questions to answer. For the next week they will be posting the answers of all candidates questions in the paper and their online site. To check out the first question and all answers go to the Nonpareil online. Pretty exciting to be in the running but also a bit scary and nerve racking! So much at stake and the more I take time to meet with city officials, community leaders, and the citizens of Council Bluffs the more excited I am about the prospect of being elected to city council and the more I want the position!

4 comments:

Melissa Marie Head said...

I couldn't get this Nonpareil link to allow readers to just click and be directed to site. Sorry! If anyone knows how to do this I would love a tutorial. Thanks.

Kansas Sity Sinic said...

In blogger, highlight the words you want clickable. Then click on the "link/globe" icon. A field will pop up and you paste your link in there. :-)

BTW, great dress from the fundraiser!

Melissa Marie Head said...

Thanks KSS! It worked now.

Also thanks about the dress - I purchased it at VonMauer.

X-Country2 said...

It's like school work. :o) Good luck!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC