I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

10 September 2009

Let the City Council Race Begin…


It’s really happening! I am running for Council Bluffs City Council. If you live in CB I really really need your vote. Papers were filled now it’s campaign time.

So far it has been fast and furious as the primary is October 6th. I will gladly accept any and all advice. My campaign slogan is "HEAD for Success in CB". To learn more check out my campaign website:
Head4CB.Blogspot.com
My mom accompanied me to drop off the campaign papers and acted as Photog, I love that you can see her reflection in the door.

Thanks Mom for always being so amazingly supportive. You are the best mom a girl could hope for!!!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC