I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

16 September 2009

Need input on Family Photo

Primaries are quickly approaching and I need a pamphlet to mail out. Luckily Sunday we finally had a small window of opportunity to take a few family photos. I need help choosing which one makes the cut and propels my family members to fame. Ok maybe not fame but widespread recognition if we are lucky. I think the following three are great.
1.

For those curious the Black Squirrel is a big deal in Council Bluffs so has symbolic importance(we are also using it on a few campaign items)
2.

This photo and the next are in front of the fountain in Bayliss park and the historic area of Council Bluffs.
3.

Which photo should I use? Please vote. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to vote...but I like the first one!

Melissa Marie Head said...

Thanks Michelle! So far that seems to be the favorite of most. Everyone can just leave a comment to vote.

Courtney said...

I would say the first one as well!

Kansas Sity Sinic said...

The first one is my pick as well!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC