I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

01 December 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

A few days late but better than nothing right? I had a fabulous birthday. I started the day with a nice long run.

Then a bit of relaxing in Niobrara. I ended the day with an amazing, fun, and crazy party at Sportsman’s. It was almost perfect (perfect would have included my bro and sis-in-law and my Council Bluffs Friends) as my family was in attendance




Along with several of my best friends,




a Western Theme,



a band,


And lots of dancing had by all.


There may have even been an after party….


Thanks bunches to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday and thanks a million to my mom and dad for throwing me such a great shin dig.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC