I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

03 December 2010

To Wallpaper or Not?

There was a time I swore I would never ever consider wallpaper. During this time I was knee deep in the tedious task of removing layer upon layer of nasty wallpaper from my current home. Those memories have faded and I have already broken the rule by wallpapering my kitchen.


It has been a hit (with most, a few people stated it made them dizzy??). I am now considering wallpaper for our cabin dining room.

The room needs a little character – paint alone isn’t going to do the trick. I stumbled upon grass cloth wallpaper via the Southern Exposure blog a few weeks ago.

Photo by Suzanne Kasler

Photos by Marshall Watson
I think this is just what the dining room needs! Now I just need to find someone who can hang wallpaper in super small town Niobrara!

1 comment:

Jeanne Oliver said...

Grass cloth would look beautiful in there!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC