I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

27 December 2010

Christmas Festivities

I hope everyone had an amazing and blessed Christmas. I know I did. Woke up to a gorgeous snowy Christmas wonderland on Christmas Eve.

Had my usual Christmas Eve shopping and lunch excursion with my dad. Really its more about the time together than naything. Our tradition is La Buvette in the Old Market. It never disappoints.

Then Christmas Eve dinner at my Aunt and Uncles followed by our immediate family opening all our awesome presents together that evening.




Christmas day started off with a very yummy brunch at my house (I sorta cooked….) – Farm fresh eggs and sausage and pumpkin spice waffles washed down with Prosecco




Pie baking and turkey prep in Christmas Pj’s



More presents




And a scrumptious Christmas dinner.

I feel so very blessed and happy. A great Christmas spent with those I love.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC