I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

14 September 2010

Embracing Fall




Summer is more or less a distant memory and fall is quickly becoming reality. So in preparation I spent several hours in the yard Saturday/Sunday cleaning up, fertilizing, etc… As a reward for my hard work I planted mums, fall grasses, and peonies.




All in an effort to drag out the prettiness of the outdoors for as long as possible, now just need to get my hands on some fun pumpkins and gourds to finish the fall decorating.

3 comments:

Faded Plains said...

I know what you mean...it was like mother nature turned the summer switch off one day and the autumn switch on the next day...not that I'm complaining ;o)

Anonymous said...

your mums look gorgeous! I need to add some to my yard as well.

April said...

Gotta love fall flowers! They look great :)

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC