I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

13 September 2010

Butterflies

It seems to be the time for Butterflies and I am loving it.

(Iron butterfly purchased at the Monroe Myer Garden Walk)
They are so pretty (and Aeisha loves chasing after them). this spring planted a “Butterfly Bush” and was promised it would grow quite large and attract butterflies. I was doubtful as the plant was seriously the size of a small Styrofoam coffee cup. But sure enough it grew into a large pretty bush.

(sorry not the best photo of this bush - I need to work on lightening it seems)
And has been attracting loads of butterflies.


So fun to watch things grow and to see the pretty butterflies. Especially since we had a gorgeous weather weekend.

1 comment:

paula said...

our back yard is full of butterflies, so pretty.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC