I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

21 September 2010

Dreaming of Wine Parties in my Cellar….

I have always contemplated a wine cellar in my basement. But never realized how pretty and practical this option was until stumbling upon this amazing basement/wine cellar/dining room via Blueprint Bliss and Shelter. I want this to be my basement right now!!

Turns out this home was featured in the October Country Living Magazine and is amazing. There is even a bedroom turned closet like I have been planning for over a year. Hers is simple but glamorous (reminding me that I don’t need a complete overhaul to make it work).

Love the colors, love the design, love everything about this home. I need several spare weekends to transform my dingy basement into a wine cellar/dining room and to finally paint and spruce up my spare bedroom (aka future closet). Sometimes a little inspiration is needed to motivate me to tackle those projects on my to do list, these photos are major inspiration.

Image Credits: Scanned by Shelter from Country Living Magazine, October 2010. Photographer: Bjorn Wallander

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC