I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

01 May 2014

Casa Tolteca Vieques


I am finally going through and editing pictures of our family trip to Vieques from December. Crazy I know! All these pictures bring back so many great memories of our perfect vacation and make me want to head to the island again.

 
 
We rented a Villa on the island of Vieques called Casa Tolteca. This is the second time we have rented this villa and we absolutely love it! It has four bedrooms so everyone has their own room and three bathrooms. Bonus is  that one bathroom even has a very cool outdoor shower. It was hit with all of us.
 

The pool is perfect for a little sunbathing and the groups are so pretty with tropical foliage we can only dream of growing indoors in our climate.
 

 
 
Since most of my family loves to cook we actually ate a majority of our meals here and had so much fun buying up local fruits and fresh fish (some even caught by the boys) and enjoying family meals by the pool.

 

After a full week of rainy cold weather I would love to be back in Vieques soaking up the sun and enjoying a laid back lifestyle!
 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC