I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

12 May 2014

Scenes from Mother’s Day Weekend







I was able to escape with my mom, dad, and grandpa to Niobrara for Mother’s Day weekend. We were blessed with an amazingly gorgeous perfect day on Saturday and soaked up every ounce of fresh air and sunshine we could.

 
 

Sadly Sunday was quite stormy for a majority of the day. Although that weather allowed us to take a nap without guilt.

 
 

Always enjoy downtime in Niobrara with my family recharging our batteries and spending time with each other. I am soooooooo lucky to have the world’s best mom. I have no idea what I would do without her. She is so much more than just my mom, she is also my best friend. She is so loving, nurturing, fun, kind, crafty, adventurous, supportive, creative, and so many more things I would love to list. All around great lady who I get to call mom. Love you mom!
 
 
 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC