I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

06 May 2014

The chicks are growing!

When I was younger we would go visit my Uncle Mel in Niobrara at his farm every summer. He was a lifetime bachelor and from time to time would have a sick calf, pigglet, or other adorable farm animal hanging out in his bathroom while receiving a little TLC.


I always thought he might be a little crazy - farm animals don't belong in our house! Well I currently have either chickies and four geese hanging out in my guest bathroom waiting for their coop to be complete......Who is off their rocker now?

1 comment:

Layla Bonni Blue said...

my brother and I had chicks as pets for a few months - we kept them in our kitchen (eww, I know).
- they were pets/easter gift

just found your blog via your comment on flowerpatchfarmgirl...

can't wait to read your posts this weekend {stalk your blog :)}

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC