I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

23 May 2014

Give your Worries to God


 I think we are all guilty of worrying too much, often about things we can't change. I know I sometimes am. I loved this verse as a reminder to just let go of those worries.

 
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?" Luke 12:25-26
 

You are on the path of my choosing. There is no randomness about your life. As you give yourself more and more to a life of constant communion with Me, you will find that you simply have no time to worry. Jesus Calling - Sarah Young


Hope everyone has a great refreshing Holiday weekend.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC