I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

14 February 2013

Scripture to Live By


Not really in a festive Valentines mood today so no sappy Valentines post from me. Sorry!

My cousin Sarah sends me daily bible verses which I love getting! Today’s really hit home.
       "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to thier needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29
So true and a reminder just how hurtful saying things we don’t truly mean can be. How damaging gossip can be. I am going to make a very conscious effort to not gossip about others. I want to say only things that will build others up or make them feel better.  I want to be a positive and supportive friend, coworker, sister, daughter, you name it. Thanks Sarah!



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC