I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

27 February 2013

Midwinter Walks

Prior to the latest snow storm we had a perfect relaxing weekend at our cabin with several days of weather nice enough to walk and explore.

Nature's beauty always amazes me. Just so perfect.

Someday I will live in the country surrounded by this beauty on a daily basis. I want the ability to run outside sans clothing if I desire. Space to raise animals and vegetables. Plenty of walking to clear away the daily stress. The list could go on.

Until then I am grateful we have this cabin and land for weekend escapes (which may become more frequent if we do get furloughed!) These images make me anxious for spring - I want fields of green, trees full of leaves, flowers bursting from the ground!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC