I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

12 February 2013

Love is in the Air


Obviously not for me as even though I may excel at many things dating is not one of my strong points.  Luckily my brothers fair much better in this department and I am super excited to say congratulations to my little brother Justin and his new fiancé Chrissy. I’m looking forward to gaining another sister in the next year.
They just got engaged over the weekend. Such a fun time of year for a proposal (we did try to get them to wait till Valentine’s day as even though it’s cheesy both my mom/dad and my grandpa/grandma got engaged on Valentine’s day).  Congrats you two - Let the wedding planning fun begin.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC