I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

19 June 2009

New Camera – again!

My poor camera only lasted a few months – looks like cameras have an even shorter shelf life than passports! Somehow I ruined it Saturday (must have been the vodka & sugar free red bulls….) and it was going to cost $120+ to fix. As much as I loved the camera (thanks mom and dad) it was not economical. So I bought this camera

I hope I like it. They no longer make the exact model of my old camera and the closest version didn’t come in pink. This was the next closest and it came in pink. Is it bad I choose the camera based on color??? Possibly. I do get free camera classes with purchase so that is a bonus. Someday I will quit loosing/breaking cameras and carry larger purses so I can get a fancy schmancy camera. But for now this is perfect.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC