I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

25 June 2009

Germany & Denmark in one week!


My passport arrived last night!! Huge relief as I was quite nervous. Even the express service was 2-3 weeks (I had less than 2). It’s weird to have a totally blank passport – not a single stamp! A clean travel slate or an excuse to start traveling again? I want to fill it up with stamps. (Something tells me the old passport will surface at some point.)

Its crunch time to book hotels, Euro rail passes, and plan itineraries. Anyone have any travel tips or places not to miss in Germany or Denmark. Main cities we plan to visit are Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, possibly Munich, Totengaren (Belgium), and Copenhagen.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC