I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

06 October 2008

The beginning


Born and raised in Council Bluffs, Iowa. I graduated from Creighton Law in 2004 and decided I needed an adventure while I awaited my bar results (I passed) so took off to Iraq with the US Army Corps of Engineers on a 6 month deployment, I loved every minute of the experience. This from the girl who only lasted one semester at Doane College (less than 3 hours from home) as I was homesick. I even ended up doing a second Iraq tour lasting about 16 months.

I am currently in Kuwait (20 months so far!) working for the US Army Area Support Group, what can I say the Middle East keeps drawing me back! However, Council Bluffs will always be home and where I hope to grow old! Until that time comes I plan to enjoy life the fullest and experience all I can. There are so many different cultures and opportunities that I can’t imagine ever being bored. I decided to start blogging so my friends and family at home can catch a glimpse of what life is like.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC