I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

22 May 2015

National Mall and Memorial Parks at Night


I was lucky enough to be in DC for a few days this week on a trip with the Council Bluffs Chamber to advocate for issues on behalf of my role on city council. One night dinner finished early so I laced up the running shoes and went for a run to the National Mall to stroll through the memorial parks at night.



I was so glad I took the time to do this. It truly was breathtaking at night. Soooo pretty all lite up against the night sky. If you're in DC visiting at night is a must. I am pretty certain there are even hop on hop off tours you can take.





It was the perfect way to get in extra exercise for the day and explore after a long day of successful meetings. I think I ended up with 23.000+ steps that day!



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC