I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

26 May 2015

Boys Birthday Weekend at the Cabin


We went to the cabin with high hopes of birthday celebrations and a huge bonfire. The weather just didn't play along and rained most of the weekend. Who would think late May would require warm clothes and lots of fires? We still had a great time though even if we didn't get the collasal bonfire in this round.



All the rain is making everything look so lush and vibrant. For that I will not complain.


The camper got a good solid spring cleaning for guests. Need to go on a little road trip soon with the ol Rambler.


Grand plans were in place for a delic picnic, mother nature didn't cooperate so we picniced indoors by a fire. Just as delic.

New art was hung in the dinning room.


We hit up the small towns as a family with friends to celebrate both brother's birthdays. Happy Birthday Boys! Sadly my dad was stuck out of town :(



We eventually had a break in the rain long enough for a little yard work. Funny enough I found a shirt from several years ago when a good portion of Niobrara was sadly underwater.


Baths always need bubbles, candles, a good book, and occasionaly a beer.


I was a good sport and played cards one night even though not my thing, luckily I won so guess that at least makes it slightly less painful.


My  mom made gorgeous professional looking arrangements out of flowers my grandpa and I brought from our yards. They smelled as good as they looked!



Even in the slightly cold misty weather we still enjoyed time at the land just unwinding.



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC