I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

10 August 2014

The Houses of Vieques I wanted to buy

There are so many unique homes in Vieques of all shapes, sizes, and price points. For some reason I fell in love with a few that sadly weren't for sale. One was a historical house with quite the story. You know I love old houses.


These two were right up the street from where we stayed and I ran by them daily. Steps to the beach, a few blocks to downtown, small and quaint. Perfection. The one is already painted a perfect color, the other just needs a little love.



This home was breathtaking! The views were to die for and it was really private with no one around.

We were told this was once a little shack that sold for next to nothing. Such a cool concept and I can picture it with the windows all open.
 


These few beach homes had great views of the water, right on the beach, and pretty colors. None for sale and even if they were I am certain they would not be in my price range.


 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC