I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

20 August 2014

Wednesday Scripture




"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord, "though your sins are scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool," Isaiah 1:18


I have been really trying to take time to pray for different people. Whether it be sickness, death, job searching, or contentment I am happy to pray and know the prayers will help those in need. If you would like me to pray for you please please please email, message, or contact me and I will be glad to add you to my list. He has a greater plan for us than we can ever comprehend or imagine and at times the path may seem harder than we can handle. This is not ture and by leaning on him and others you will prevail.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC