I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

01 August 2014

Running the streets of Vieques



 

 
 
I truly do love running. Especially when I have the time for it and when I am someplace new.








It's the perfect way to explore and really get a feel for your location.


 
 
Almost every morning I would wake up early and go for a run in Vieques so I could work off some of the booze and explore the various neighborhoods and beaches to get a feel for where we want our vacation home to be.

The beauty of nature overwhelmed me with joy every day, I even loved the not so fancy homes, roads, and the chickens and horses that would dart in front of my path. Even they hold their own special appeal and beauty that adds to the island's charm.



 
Can't wait to return and run even more of the island, for a small island there is without a doubt a lot of exploring that can be done.
 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC