I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

31 August 2009

A little slice of Heaven


Is Niobrara, NE for me. It’s that one place I can totally relax and unwind. There are no schedules and time moves in slow motion. It’s a pleasant change from the hustle and bustle of daily life. I took a LOT of photos so more to come but a sneak peak of what my weekend entailed. We stayed in this little gem.

located in the Niobrara State Park. We spent several hours lounging and exploring the countryside.




How can you beat those views! We did have one small standoff with these cows.

we visited an Elk and Bison farm.


And possibly threw in a round of golf. An amazing weekend that I didn’t want to end!

1 comment:

X-Country2 said...

Looks like a great trip! I went rafting down the Niobrara once, but I've never stayed there. Might have to give it some thought.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC