I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

19 January 2009

The real reason I get danger pay.


Having to drive in Kuwait. Seriously the drivers here are insane. This was on my way to work one morning, please note everyone using the emergency lane for driving!!

This happens all the time; and all it really does is make things even more congested and cause accidents. Crazy. Also note the sign, these signs are everywhere.

“Speed short way to prison or death” quite morbid but sadly true here.The accidents here are horrendous. The speed limit on most main roads is 120KM per hour, but at a minimum you must go 140-160KM or you get ran over. Even at 160KM there are always several cars flashing their lights at you to get out of the way. Times like this make me miss the US and their civilized drivers and traffic rule enforcement.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC