I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

24 April 2014

That Lake House I Didn’t Get


 
How cute is this place?? And the view is amazing.

Sadly I just wasn’t quick enough as had essentially 24 hours to decide how much to offer  and couldn’t wrap my mind around the idea of downsizing and selling my home with all its memories in that time period.

I have now resorted to stalking properties on the lake either online or during my runs. Another perfect home or lot is bound to open up there eventually right? I have to hope so anyway - I have horrible luck with houses. I still dream about the gorgeous farmhouse that I also lost out on.

1 comment:

Giovanna said...

Great photos! Such pretty locations!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC