I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

21 April 2014

Happy Easter




 

I woke up to a glorious sunny day – what a blessing from God to be given such a beautiful day for Easter. Even better as originally they had forecasted storms. We attended Easter service as a family and I even got to be part of the “high five” team congratulating new believers.

 

Afterwards was a fun Easter lunch at my house prepared by my two brothers. Lots of great food, wine, and laughter.

 

We even had to test out the fun new pink garbage can I am the proud owner of.

 

And what Easter would be complete without new baby chickies?? Hope everyone had a blessed Easter.


Matthew 28:5-6

 "The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.'"

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC