I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

06 August 2010

Silpada Jewelry Party


My good friend and co-worker Stephanie just started selling Silpada. It is gorgeous and the collection has many statement pieces.




(These are the pieces I ordered)
I hosted her first party this week and it was a great time!



We had drinks

And an ice cream bar (with homemade frozen yogurt modeled after Pinkberry)



She even had her first sale – thanks Kathy!

I am excited to get all the new jewelry and for Stephanie’s new venture.



Thanks to all of my (and my mother’s mostly) great friends that came out to support Stephanie and purchase jewelry.

*Jewelry photos from Silpada website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've heard of these parties before. It looks like you had lots of yummy treats and friends and made it a fun night!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC