I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

05 August 2010

Highlights of a Country Concert

Since tomorrow is the Dierks Bentley concert at Stir I felt it appropriate to post photos from our last Stir concert adventure, that started with dinner and drinks at Riverside Grille.

Eric Church was amazing! So amazing guys even felt the need to crowd surf??

But of course the most important part of any country concert is the boots

The hats

The time spent with friends



And family


(my work "family")

Occasionally a drink may even be consumed…..

Can’t wait to enjoy live music under the stars tomorrow with this crew.

2 comments:

Faded Plains said...

I hope you have a great time tomorrow!

paula said...

loving the boot shot! Been a southern girl since high school, it may be time for the investment.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC