I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

12 February 2010

I Found the Perfect Camera Bag


I need this bag. I have an awesome new camera (thanks Mom & Dad)

but no bag so I just throw my camera in a large purse on the occasions, like the Tim McGraw and Lady A concert this evening, I want to tote it along. I realize this is not a safe option for said camera and is sure to result in a tragic end much sooner than I would hope. I love that this looks like a stylish purse and has room for camera, lenses, and personal items I may need.

Are there any upcoming holidays? Anyone want to buy me a present?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great bag! I love it. Going to have to check it out for myself. Thanks for sharing!

X-Country2 said...

Yes, you need that. I LOVE a red purse!

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous bag! x

Melissa Marie Head said...

Thanks everyone! I def. need to order the bag ASAP!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC