I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

05 February 2010

Valentines Day Decorating


I love holidays. Always fun to have a reason to celebrate. This month I am hosting our neighborhood association monthly meeting. It seems each neighbor must out do the next. (In a good, not bad way) The last several have been great so the stakes are high. Since the meeting is right around Valentines Day I am using that as my theme. I stocked up on decorating supplies at Hobby Lobby and of course Aeisha felt the need to help me assemble.

Sometimes it feels like having a child around. I don’t know how mothers do it!! I am hoping to wrap up my decorating this weekend and tackle other more important projects. Anyone have any good ideas for a Valentines dinner/meeting? I am serving chili, cornbread, and desserts. Any easy and unique decorating tricks?

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC