I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

18 February 2010

Winter Olympics


Are addictive. I start watching and get caught up in it. The sheer talent amazes me. How does one compete these harrowing tasks? I just can’t even fathom as am seriously lacking in talent when it comes to athleticism. I can’t even imagine having a dream to be an Olympic athlete. Skiing is a challenge for me so the thought of racing downhill at 70+ mph is terror inducing! Congrats to Lindsey Vonn on her gold yesterday. I loved seeing her emotionally charged reaction when she finished.

Almost brought tears to my eyes! Anyone else hooked on the Winter Olympics? That being said I also can’t believe how dangerous the Olympics are this year, a death, and so many injuries. I just don’t remember such crazy crashes in past years! The gorgeous scenery also makes me want to visit Canada sooner rather than later.

*Photos from www.vancouver2010.com and www.lindseyvonn.com

1 comment:

paula said...

we don't have cable or any sort of tv reception so we have been watching playbacks on the computer, so good.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC