I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

23 February 2010

Fairmont Park Neighborhood Association Meeting


Last Friday I hosted my neighborhood association monthly meeting. This has turned into quite the event where the host provides a meal and the neighbors all socialize for several hours along with planning for future improvements to our neighborhood. Its great. I snapped a few photos before arrival (but failed at snapping photos during meeting).




I made little favor bags for each neighbor to take home (scored mega cheap valentines candy and cheesy kid valentines since meeting was a few days after the big day). I also made butter in the shape of hears along with cornbread for each person in the shape of a heart and served chili with heart cupcakes for dessert.



Overall I would say it was a success. On to the next big event – St Pat’s Day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your wallpaper!

Melissa Marie Head said...

Thank you! People either love it or hate it, I thought it was fun.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC