I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 November 2009

Spray Paint Magic

I was able to transform this horrible looking sewing table.


Into an upstairs worthy piece (verse the basement where it used to reside) with just a bit of elbow grease and spray paint.

(this photo made me realize I need to repaint the mop board now that the shag carpet is gone….)

Unfortunately it was a windy day out and I could’t get the spray paint perfect so I did brush on one coat of black paint. I think I need Poly to finish. I also need one of these magic tools for my next project.

Can’t believe I didn’t know there was such a tool earlier. Live and learn. Now I can put my home economics skillz to work. Believe it or not I took several sewing classes in high school and even made a prom dress! It was a paint filled weekend. I will do a full reveal soon but here is a sneak peak of another project.

Crazy color but figure why go with basic black when it is a sun porch/office. I was also inspired by the bold colors other bloggers have chosen lately. Love it or hate it?

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC