I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

26 April 2009

No More Excuses


After years of throwing everything away and recycling nothing I have decided it is time to finally jump on the green bandwagon. I mean really when all I have to do is dump the items in one of these lovely bins and put out on trash day the proper week there is no excuse. You would have to be beyond lazy not to. It is wonderful that Council Bluffs offers this service at no charge, a great way to promote a greener community.

I have also started to use re-usable bags for all grocery and other shopping. Its great as no more bag breakage or abundance of plastic to be thrown away. Slowly but surely I will get in sync with the rest of the world. Next up is planting my own garden and hopefully raising chickens! Yes chickens, just need to fix the chicken coop up a bit and get a permit.....

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC