I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 April 2009

Small bouts of cheer


Sometimes it’s the little things in day to day life that can make me happy, make me smile. These little things are the easiest to overlook as life becomes hectic. Such as fresh flowers that promise spring, amidst a sea of work.

An engraved business card holder from Tiffany with my brand new business cards.


The cafeteria guy telling me I look like Jacki-O. The knowledge that after work I have a great group of friends and family I can spend time with. Arriving home after work every Friday to a freshly clean house. All of this reminds me of how lucky I really am to have an amazing life. Especially when our economy is not as lucky.

1 comment:

Kansas Sity Sinic said...

luckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC