I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

16 April 2009

Lucky me what a great Easter Bunny I have….


Ok so maybe it was the mailman and my parents not the Easter Bunny but I am still excited. My Kate Spade Basket Purse just arrived in the mail last night (along with fun new Nike workout clothes, it felt like my birthday!). It’s a tradition that every year my mom (as sure my dad has no clue) buys me a Kate Spade basket purse for Easter. When I was younger it was a Longaberger basket to use for the egg hunt (which I still have and use to organize my closets).

I love holidays, and not just for the gifts its also great to spend time with family! Speaking of which Easter weekend Mahoney photos will be posted soon.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC