I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

01 April 2009

Army Ten Miler


I just signed Justin and I up for the Army Ten Miler in DC. I have wanted to do this run for the last several years and have never been in country when it is held. I used to think I could never be in running condition for this distance, now this is a weekend "training" run distance for me. We get to stay with my awesome friend Kimberly so even more of a bonus.

It will also keep me running longer distances after all the summer half marathons and triathlon excitement. Really what could be more motivating to stay in shape than knowing you will be running with thousands of hot military men!! The race opened for registration today and has a limit of 30,000 participants, every year it is full. There are already almost 9,000 registered in the first few hours!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC