I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 June 2013

Auction for Africa

A fellow blogger is having an Auction with some amazing items to help with her mother's orphanage in Africa. All proceeds will go towards stocking this new home with food and supplies. This is such an exciting venture and I  would love to help. For more information about the Orphanage and Auction check out Kimberly's blog -   KimberlyTaylorImages.com


A few of the items she has for bid:





The auction will go live today and will run for three days, concluding at 6 pm PST on Wednesday June 19th.  It will be hosted on her website: kimberlytaylorimages.com  EACH ITEM WILL HAVE AN INDIVIDUAL POST, with bids being placed in the comment section.  On Wednesday at 6 pm I will record the last bid and that person will be the winner of that item.  If for some reason the winner isn’t able to purchase the item, the bidder with the next highest bid will have the opportunity to purchase the item.  All funds will be deposited into my paypal account, and then when the funds have cleared, the item will be shipped.  The winner will have two days in which to deposit the money before the second place bidder will have the chance to purchase the item.

Good luck to Kimberly and her mother! Makes me even more excited for my upcomming trip to Guatemala - which of course I still have a LOT of money to raise in a short time frame.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC