I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

10 June 2013

Family Reunion Snaps

Every year my mom's side has a family reunion at Platte River State Park. Even though at times it seems tough to carve out a whole weekend for family festivities I am always super glad I make the time.


Love spending time with extending family, seeing all the babies and watching them grow every year. Just a great time even if it usually involves a game of cards or two.


Plus I always enjoy staying at Platte River. It's rustic but that is part of the appeal and charm. Sadly this year it rained most of the time but still pleasant.


We even snuck away on Saturday for a little field trip to a nearby winery and brewery - Soaring Wings. Fun times had by all!



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC