I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

04 May 2013

CB Community Education Foundation Disco Prom

I was somehow coerced into being a Queen candidate for the Disco Prom to support the CB Community Education Foundation. An embarrassing old prom photo of me has also surfaced and is now floating around on flyers. Fun times!
It is a great cause though so I am happy to support and help raise money. I would love donations to help my race for Queen (more importantly to help the foundation). Even better come to the prom in your finest Disco attire and enjoy a fun evening out. If you happen to have any super cool disco gear - especially disco boots - I am in need of borrowing them!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC