I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

13 May 2013

Spring Porch Chilling



I have already added a few more colorful plants to the mix but more or less my front porch is currently filled with sunshine and fun colors. I need to make myself sit down and relax here more often - instead of always being on the go trying to accomplish a million things! It truly is the perfect place to enjoy a book, magazine, and refreshing drink.


Althought looking at these pictures is also a glaring reminder that I need to strip the front door and repaint or restain (sorry it looks awful right now I know) and also fill in the holes where the tacky metal storm door used to be. I have a fun vintage screen door to then install. So much for relaxing!


No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC