I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

06 August 2012

Another Great Summer Weekend

I managed to cram a whole lot of fun into one small weekend (along with some downtime at the pool). Great times at the Springfield rodeo with my girly friends.
Followed by a day of Golf spectating at the Cox Classic.

I then capped the weekend off with an outdoor concert of Colbie Caillat and Gavin DeGraw on a perfect summer evening.

Not too shabby! Lots of fun times with friends, the realization that I absolutely despise dating as most men I meet turn out to be complete jerks, and reconnecting with friends from the past that make you wonder “what if”. Hope everyone else had an amazing weekend as well!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC